Wednesday, September 10, 2008
The prison has just informed me that the micro-chips I have created are to easy to take out. I am devising a plan to fix this issue and make them non-removable. As for the robot, it has a mind of its own. I cannot fix that. It has over the times gotten its own mind and enjoys torcher. It is now programed to kill if it wants to, which is a bad thing. I have tried to remove this from its mind, but the technology got to advanced and I cannot change what it has learned. In the mean time, I am making new robots that are less advanced and do not have a "brain" to get more educated on things going on. These robots will not feed off of the humans and they will only listen to what the people that control it tell it to do. Hopefully all these bugs can get resolved in a matter of a few months before anything else happens in the prison. If I am unsuccessful I will have to turn to a new scientist who is more advanced in technology than I am. I have alerted him of the situation and he is willing to help me with this little "project"...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment