skip to main | skip to sidebar

Ivanhoe5

Monday, September 8, 2008

mini-Ivanhoe Project

Authors:
Bridget Phinney: phinneybrt
Caitlin Quimby: CEQ
Emanuel Santiago: . . : dreamsborn : . .
Emily Scovill: paramore729
Alicia York: alicia

Text:
"Wolves of the Plateau" by John Shirley

To view the text simply use this link: http://www.consuls.org/search/r?SEARCH=eng+298

If the link above does not work for any reason, follow these instructions
1) Go to http://library.ccsu.edu/
2) Under the Find Category click on Course Reserves
3) Type Eng 298 in the search category
Posted by . . : dreamsborn : . . at 9:09 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (17)
    • ▼  September (17)
      • I thought it was the best idea to warn the others ...
      • Okay the prison is secure now. The prisoners that ...
      • I have reached my hometown. Things have changed dr...
      • This has been my only chance to do it in fifteen y...
      • "Old Scrpiture" with New Insight
      • His amigos have been bustling lately. They [think]...
      • The prison has just informed me that the micro-chi...
      • My informant has once again provided me with some ...
      • I have escaped from the others. It was while they ...
      • Augmentaion ... Evoltuions Inevitability
      • move 1
      • I am going to play the role of a guard in the pris...
      • <!--[if gte mso 9]> Normal 0 f...
      • I'm going to take on the character of Eddie....her...
      • Silent Echos of the Lost World
      • mini-Ivanhoe Roles
      • mini-Ivanhoe Project

Contributors

  • . . : dreamsborn : . .
  • alicia
  • paramore729