Thursday, September 11, 2008

Okay the prison is secure now. The prisoners that did escape we can now somewhat track. Even though they no longer have their chips we can monitor the chip holders location. The other scientist Dr. Mifflin assisted me with creating a new form of the robots we currently have in the prison. These robots are built like a monkey. They can take orders and translate them into action as monkeys do. They will not kill or injury the prisoners unless otherwise advised. As for the old robots, I will have to get a hold of them and destroy them. The only way I can be sure they are completely destroyed is to burn them to ashes. I have to delete their brain and then burn every ounce of their being. The prisoners that did escape and have managed to leave the plateau will never be traced and will be erased from the system completely. The new chips are non-removable and are implanted through the eye into the brain. This is the only way we can have order in the prison once again.

No comments: