Tuesday, September 9, 2008

move 1

I am going to take the role of the person who invented all the technology stuff in the prison like the garbage can robot and the chips....

Lately, I hear rumors about escapes and the plateau and so do the guards. I designed this prison and its devices to work sufficiently, but I cannot help it if the people upkeeping the prison let these technological advances to go waste. That robot hasn't gotten serviced in ages and it runs pretty much on fumes. It gets confused most of the time, but that is because it is a computer and not human. It is not built perfectly and I do know there are design flaws. The chips have not been inserted properly either, if the prisoners can remove them then they are useless to the prison directors and staff. These technologies are to better the prison and keep order in the system....

No comments: